This week something exciting happened… I want to thank What Crazy Life for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a peer-recognition achievement for bloggers. Bloggers nominate other bloggers who you believe create blogs worth reading! There may not be a monetary or physical prize, but the recognition itself feels just beautiful. Writing and creating a blog is such a personal thing, and to know that others find joy in what you do and your peers to recognise you just means the world to me!
Just so everyone is on the same page, there are some rules that you need to follow once you have been nominated.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 questions.
- Notify the nominees.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award image in your post.
Sounds simple to me, so let’s get started.
These are the questions the wonderful the crazy life gave me…
- Who Is your favorite Harry Potter Character?
I have got to say Hermione. I know that sounds so obvious BUT I still remember reading the books when they came out and I really related with Hermione. I kind of saw myself in her or at least what I wanted to be! Smart, confident, and badass… that’s how I saw her and I loved it. Plus people found her a bit annoying and she rarely let it bother her… weirdly enough I related to that! Iv always been a bit weird and Hermione made me feel like weird is good… own who you are and don’t apologise for it. PLUS She was better than the boys at so much and she never hid it. Love her!
- What is your favorite book?
This is such a tough question! I am the kind of person who struggles to pick my 1 favourite of everything. So I am going to share some of my favourite books I have ever read. Starting with The Hitchhikers Guide To The Universe, the whole series. I was given this collection bound as 1 book as a gift when I was young and just fell in love with the universe that Douglas Adam’s created. And Marvin the depressed robot is one of my favourite characters to this day!
At the moment my favourite books are The Guest List by Lucy Foley and Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins. Paula Hawkins is absolutely one of my favourite authors so whatever she writes, I know I will love.
- Do you like to workout? If yes, what is your favorite workout routine? I really enjoy working out actually, I loveeee doing long bike rides as cardio and really pushing myself, I recently completed my first 60km rides! A friend and I are actually training to cycle Brighton to Guildford which is 60km either way. Otherwise you’ll find me doing weight workouts, lots of squats and with my skipping rope in my garden. Skipping is a lot harder than it seems!
- What is your favorite blog resource? My favourite blogging resource is easily Canva! I can create anything on Canva from their templates and I know it’ll be the right shape and size for whichever platform I want content for! You can even create and save your branding, so your fonts, colours and fave templates.
- What is your favorite food? Ahhh as I mentioned before I hate picking just 1 favourite thing. So a few of my favourite foods are… any crisps or snacks, I’m a huge snackaholic! I love cheese, wine and pasta. Oh and I would absolutely never turn down a beautiful steak!
- Favorite time of day? Morning, Afternoon, Night? Definitely a night owl! I love a late night way more than a early morning! You’ll often find me up late working on my blog or cases for work as the evening is the only time I have free after my day job and the housework.
- Coffee or Tea? I AM ODD and I don’t like either…. ill drink a mocha or a black tea if they are the only things on offer but I would much rather have a Coke Zero!
- What is the #1 thing on your bucket list? I think it’s visit Hawaii, I’d love to live there! Top of my bucket list in general is to see the world. Money is the only thing in my way but I will get there!
- Who is your favorite cartoon character? Rick from Rick and Morty!!! No doubt, love that show so so much. The writers are genius, actually geniuses! Rick (and all the characters in fact! But especially Rick) has SUCH depth to him, there is a lot in ricks story and a lot to him. It’s well written and his character is done perfectly. I love him.
- What is your favorite book series? I’m going to say Harry Potter! It is one of the only book series I have ever read all of and the whole Harry Potter universe was such a integral part of my childhood, I couldn’t possibly choose any other series.
- What is your favorite form of self-care? Taking some time to focus on something that specifically benefits you! Self care is NOT selfish!!!
Whether that is re organising some drawers I have wanted to do for ages, working on my blog, listening to podcasts and going on a walk.
Now it’s my turn to ask questions. In your Sunshine Blogger Award post, share your answers to these questions! Once you have your post, up drop me the link so I can check it out!
DONT FORGET to link back to my site in yours.
I am nominating the following 11 blogs for the Sunshine Blogger Award…
- Blush Social Media
- Rachel Mailer
- Jodie Moone
- Lauren – Wooloftheking
- Vanity Owl
- Joe Williamson – That Nerd Dad
- Sarah – Business Women Thrive
- Angie – She Can Blog
- JoJo’s Cup of Mocha
- Doubting Thomas Blogs
- Concealed Voices
YOUR 11 questions are….
- What are 3 positive things that have happened for you in 2020?
- What is something you wish you could tell your younger self?
- If you could be famous for 1 thing, what would it be?
- What skill would you love to have?
- What is your favourite part of blogging?
- What is your perfect idea of self care?
- If you could travel anywhere in time, where would you go and why?
- If you could live anywhere in the world other than where you currently live, where would it be?
- What was the last app you used on your phone? NOT including social media.
- What, if anything, have you learnt from the last year?
- What do you hope for next year?
BE SURE to check out the blogs I nominated for this award because I promise they are AWESOME!